iWave IT Automator features a customizable self-service portal for service catalog display and IT service request orders, along with a sophisticated, real-time operations portal for SLA monitoring.
The iWave IT Automator Operations Portal provides a real-time, in-flight view of automated workflows and displays how each of the systems are performing relative to the defined Service Level Agreements. The portal supports a view of real-time SLA performance, historic charting and drill-downs to supporting data.
- Web browser-based
- User authentication and personalization
- Service organization – easy navigation
- Favorites – personalization and organization
- Multiple service level agreement type displays: Threshold, Temporal, and State
- Sensor data display – detailed view of collected data
- Effector methods – allows users to execute workflows
- Activity display – view system events as they happen
- Logs display – view detailed logging information about each policy/service
- Operator Query – allows EMS to request user input or authorization during policy execution
Services Request Portal
The iWave Services Request Portal is a web-based, customizable portal that provides an online service catalog and full life-cycle tracking of user requests for IT services. The portal delivers a rich, wizard-driven experience with role-based access controls, built-in auditing, embedded approval system and triggers for executing IT Automator accelerators. Role-based security ensures compliance with corporate information protection and restricts actions to only those with the appropriate authority. The embedded authoring tool allows customization to mirror your internal processes, approvals and status information displayed to the requestor.